Tuesday 6 March 2012

JMB Spring Term Day 26

Date: May 15, 2009
Location: JMB, Masardis, Maine

I woke up a bit after 6am, meaning I slept for 13hours. We poled through much of the morning, ending at Boar's Head Falls. After the falls it was mostly paddling. We covered around 12 miles and arrived at camp around 7.

Accomplishments and Observations:
1) Paddled class 1
2) poled/paddled 12 miles from Mooseleuk Stream to Holten Brook

Initial Reflections:
Today was much better than yesterday. The weather was calmer, I was hydrated, and I got to paddle. The quantity of paddling was quite tiring.

Current Reflections:
This day was great for the amount of paddling practice it provided. I think there was a noticeable difference between my paddling before and after this section of the trip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment